Cities


                                               

               I saw this post on Instagram and I thought it was cool and I think we all can relate to it. Inspiration can come from anywhere. For example, cities can inspire you. What captured my attention was the first sentence on the post: "The city is a walking mood board". Seeing how people dress, street art, buildings, etc. Anything around you can inspire you if you look closely. 

Cities are real, rich, and engaging. They are multi-sensory experiences rather than just auditory and visual. The majority of the inspiration we find on our screens pales in comparison to this type of inspiration from the actual world.         

                     















Comments

  1. As someone who has lived most of their life not in a big city, I would say that cities have a unique beauty to them. The amount of creativity that goes into the design of cities and what makes them is unique. Each one is different and has a different approach to how the people coexist inside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The city is a walking mood board", this was so inspiring to me as it is literally how i function on a day-to-day basis. My whole life revolves around not only the city being a walking mood board, but what my eyes see entirely could some form of art one way or another, even if i dislike it.
    Great article yet again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chessboard by Germaine Richier